Like most major decisions in life comes the good and the bad, with a short sale it is up to you to decide which is most important and which route you think is best for you. It is our job to show you the process involved with a short sale so you can be educated completely before moving forward. The short sale happens when the lender agrees to discount the amount owed on the home. Since the foreclosure process can be lengthy and more costly than accepting a short sale, most lenders are willing to negotiate the sale of a home with the current home owner and a potential buyer, while accepting less than the amount owed before the home goes in foreclosure. Short sale processes can be very time consuming and sometimes it can take months to negotiate a short sale.
• Evaluate Your Options – we will sit down with you face to face and address all your concerns (we are very discrete and everything is confidential).
• Evaluate Your Market Competition – we will do a complete market analysis which will help us to predetermine how much the bank is likely to accept.
• Evaluate Your Relocation Options – schedule a tour to find your next home.
• Help you complete the Lender Specific Short Sale Packet.
• Market you home.
• List your Home For Sale.
• Close Escrow and be rid of that extra stress.